Ok, to start off this post I must confess that the word triple never looks spelled right to me. Is it tripple, or triple?? They both look funny to me, so someone who likes to look things up let me know, or I could spell check.... Anyway it is the season to have 3 events ongoing each day. Preschool pictures, Baby Jesus party, get Christmas tree, and the Christmas walk in Mount Dora. Ayy-ya-yi too much business. On an off note my kids just came in and asked me if they could go swimming. Gotta love Christmas in Florida.
Ok back to the original post. We went to the Happy Birthday Baby Jesus party at the park and had a great time. Thanks Tiff for organizing it. I didn't realize how much I missed Pendleton Park and Fridays...hint...hint I have to sew all night tonight after I decorate the tree and visit Mt Dora, because my quilt is still on my dining room table with 750 million pins in it.
I have not finished my Christmas shopping, and really don't have any inclination to complete it. I am a procrastinator, so maybe the motivation will kick in closer to the 24th? I am also heading up the Angel Tree gift program at our Church and am being just as complacent about it. I have decided that Sunday after my quilt is done, I will kick it into high gear =)
Well this was just an update, the girls are playing flag football at the Y so we have games Saturday AM's and practice Thursday nights. I will post some pics of the It's A Wonderful Life play and the party later on tonight.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
750 million pins...that's funny!
Post a Comment