Maddy is completely and totally addicted to playing with her webkinz online. We are a little bit behind the craze since I only just recently allowed her to play online. She has put 6 of her webkinz online, and has bought like 10 rooms to add to her home. She is homeschooling, gardening, and decorating her babies. Today I walked by and she said that her webkinz were on a diet. I said, oh okay. A few minutes later I look at the screen and she is redecorating her house, a new couch and stuff. Well she is complaining that the house is too big, and she doesn't have enough money for all the furniture she wants. At that moment I notice that her poor baby is low on food. I think like 30%, I said Oh, she's starving feed her! 2 of her babies were sick, and she said I don't have enough money to go shopping. Well she had enough for the new couch! So she had to sell all her furniture and then we went grocery shopping.
She kept complaining how expensive it was to have 6 webkinz to feed. Yeah like you and your brother and sis are cheap? Remember this in real life! So to save on groceries she went to check the garden, well there was no harvest just weeds to pull, which she did. She does virtual chores but HELLO what about the weeds in our REAL garden?? Well Maddy is getting a dose of reality in webkinz world... I told her go get a job and earn those webkinz dollars. Until then I guess grandma (as in me) will have to make sure she not putting the kids on a starvation diet, so she can buy a new Ethan Allen bedroom set!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is good training ground for life--with little to lose!
Post a Comment