Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shopping with a preteen

Somehow I survived taking Maddy shopping today. We really, really do not have the same taste! I feel ALL things 80's should stay in the 80's. Well as you can see Maddy disagrees ;)



And Little Liv has been getting ready for Joes birthday party. She wanted me to call him and ask if he would prefer her to paint her nails pink or blue? Hmmm... I don't think Joe really has a preference... So she decided that she would paint blue, to symbolize Star Wars because Joe, loves Star Wars. And pink too, because well everyone loves pink!

Watch out, Joe!

4 comments:

oneblessedmamma said...

Oh my...I don't even know where to start. I totally agree with you about the 80's clothes...but they look cute on Maddy.
Livvy is a Joe obsessed! I think she may have a little competition from Sari who told me a few months ago she was going to marry Joe.

Leisa said...

I think Liv would be happy with Jake or Joe, at this point they are pretty interchangeable. I just AM not looking forward to the phone calls from Tiff and Julie when they become teenagers.!!

Please it's not my fault!! Blame Mike!

Anonymous said...

aw :) i miss my kids!!!

Tiffany said...

Hilarious! I'll prep Joe to notice the fingernails and tell her how nice they look and that they remind him of Star Wars. She is hilarious!
I saw some REALLY bad 80s styles today at Target. Remember those really short shorts with the white stripe? The ones that men and women wore? I saw them in the women's section today. ugh!
Maddy looks cute in her 80s clothes though. I like her look!
Go to my blog and read my comment about your comment.