Thursday, March 26, 2009

Green Acres Is the Place To Be, Farm Living Is the Life for Me!!



Our two Americauna chicks, they lay blue eggs once grown
Liv named her chick Sparkles, and Maddy named hers Manny-Petty
This is a picture of what my three Barred Rock Hens will look like once grown
this is how they look now
Ethan's boo boo

Boots checking it out

7 comments:

DebiH. said...

Yay! You finally posted something new! Too bad I already knew all of that :) The pictures are great though!

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! Your garden plot is huge!
Everytime you post a picture of Ethan he is in his underwear. Does he ever put pants on at home?

Kirsten said...

How is Ethan's leg? I was thinking about him yesterday. Poor guy. I have garden envy!!! It is huge! You will be able to feed all of us! looks great.

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have chicks. I want them so badly but since we live in the city we are not allowed to have them. You're a lucky chick!

ef1eagle@comcast.net said...

I miss seeing the pictures too! Glad you finally put some on. Mike has always like to have things to drive. Looks like the son likes it too! Love you guys.

DebiH. said...

I took some pictures today of my aunt's barred rock hens for you today! They are about three years old and lay beautiful blue eggs! I'll try to post them soon!

Kate and Crew said...

Great blog and cute chicks!!! We just got our first chicks too and we're still trying to come up with names.