Oh yeah, I can tell Liv's clone! She looks so much like Mike it's scary. And yes, I do see Ethan in that first picture. Who's that? Is it Mike too?
Yep! That second picture looks just like Olivia!
You can tell that Mike and Liv are alike but I didn't know Ethan looked so much like him until I saw the pictures you have posted. It brings back old memories seeing the pictures. Mike was a cute baby wasn't he?
WoW! That is amazing how much Liv looks like mike there! His hair was even lighter! I could see Ethan in the first pic too!
I thought the first one looked like olivia too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh yeah, I can tell Liv's clone! She looks so much like Mike it's scary. And yes, I do see Ethan in that first picture. Who's that? Is it Mike too?
Yep! That second picture looks just like Olivia!
You can tell that Mike and Liv are alike but I didn't know Ethan looked so much like him until I saw the pictures you have posted. It brings back old memories seeing the pictures. Mike was a cute baby wasn't he?
WoW! That is amazing how much Liv looks like mike there! His hair was even lighter! I could see Ethan in the first pic too!
I thought the first one looked like olivia too.
Post a Comment