Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Who in Lake County has not seen me today without my bra?

Raise your hand??


I was running late with school so I opted to make up time by skipping the morning dressing and shower routine. So of course

*Rhonda and her mom stopped by

* My talkative neighbor stopped in..

* My mother came by for a chat..

* and Debi picked up my kids...Thank you..thank you...

and the whole time I was wearing sleep pants and a white t-shirt minus that one important article of clothing that would have made the whole outfit respectable. I could have dealt with the smeared mascara, greasy bedhead, or the fact that it was 2pm and I was still in my PJ's if I had my bra!! Makes you wonder did she brush her teeth??

Oh well if anyone missed it I don't think I will be hopping in the shower for another 30 minutes. Please ring the doorbell ;)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I hate that I missed that! I need a good picture for my blog.

Debbie said...

ha ha! that figures! that of all days....:)

Julie said...

You were all put together by the time I saw you!

crispy said...

You crack me up. I needed a good laugh. Is that the official definition of being a boob?

Seriously, still laughing here.

Leisa said...

believe me people were seeing the boob, they are obvious when they are neatly tucked up in the bra, but without it ... WHOA NELLIE!!

DebiH. said...

if it tells you anything about how my day was going when I got to your house....I didn't even notice! :)

Shawnie said...

Baahhhhahahahahahahahaha...sounds like me on a Saturday! Speaking of boobs..I've been toying with a blog idea all day...and thanks to you now I'm gonna do it!