This is their coop that I move around, but they have a night coop. You can use this as a house, just add a tarp over half and put in a perch and laying box. Check out backyard chickens for ideas. Just do it!!
That little coop is very cute! I just read your post about the argument you had with your neighbor and laughed pretty hard. I got into with a teenage neighbor a few years ago. Pretty embarassing for me, but it made for a good story.
5 comments:
oh my gosh..is this at your house? is that an itty bity chicken coop? can they live there?? can you see my wheels spinning??????
This is their coop that I move around, but they have a night coop. You can use this as a house, just add a tarp over half and put in a perch and laying box. Check out backyard chickens for ideas. Just do it!!
That little coop is very cute!
I just read your post about the argument you had with your neighbor and laughed pretty hard. I got into with a teenage neighbor a few years ago. Pretty embarassing for me, but it made for a good story.
Living on a farm rocks! Love that little chicken house...I need something like this for our rabbits. Kim
Awwww, what a super cute chicken tractor!
Does your whole yard smell like mushroom compost? P-yew!
Post a Comment