
After enjoying the Children's Theatre rendition of Pippi Longstocking we have had a bit of a problem here at home...
Liv has decided that the Pippi life is for her. She has taken to wearing mismatched clothes, stomping around the house, climbing the staircase bannister and announcing that she has no parents.
During school today she said, "I'm Pippi Longstocking!" Stood up on her chair, and refused to do her phonics.
After giggling a bit and reminding her that I would wear out her stockinged butt, she ran off to climb the the ottoman and then jump off. I told her I would be calling her dad. To which she stated..."I HAVE NO FATHER" and ran off...........
oooh...I think Liv and Joe are conniving to see how far they push before their mom's end up in lifestream..

3 comments:
I wouldn't want to be in Lifestream with anybody else but you!
I loved Pippi Longstocking when I was little. Mom used to read those books to me. LONG LIVE PIPPI!
Hey there, I just noticed all the raw food sites. Have you tried eating more raw foods and have you seen good results? I only ask because I have been reading about it because of Anthony's type 1 diabetes. He would never go for it at his age, but maybe someday.
Post a Comment