Well I won the War by means of heavy artillery. Ethan had me up last night playing for the last time. I decided to tent him. He amazingly took a nap today with minimal fuss, and he actually slept for an hour. I can't wait for tonight, I have not slept straight through in 2 weeks.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
All's Well In Baby Jail
Well I won the War by means of heavy artillery. Ethan had me up last night playing for the last time. I decided to tent him. He amazingly took a nap today with minimal fuss, and he actually slept for an hour. I can't wait for tonight, I have not slept straight through in 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Leisa, my friend swears by these tent toppers for the crib. I hope it gives you more of a break and sleep.
This makes me laugh SOOOO hard every time I see it! I hate that your son being "jailed" gives me enjoyment, but it just cracks me up!
Wow. I just never would ahve thought of that!
Hmmm...it's been 5 days since you posted anything. E's not STILL in baby jail is he? Lol
Hope your week has been good--and restful.
Post a Comment