We went Thursday to Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. It was great, I can't recommend it highly enough. My kids loved it. I think this weekend I will rent the video. I remember watching the older version as a kid, however Johnny Depp made one too. Has anyone seen the new one, and can you recommend it?
Friday, October 05, 2007
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
We went Thursday to Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. It was great, I can't recommend it highly enough. My kids loved it. I think this weekend I will rent the video. I remember watching the older version as a kid, however Johnny Depp made one too. Has anyone seen the new one, and can you recommend it?
Labels:
homeschooling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the pictures of the play!!
I haven't seen the Depp version of charlie in full--actually, just a very little bit, but it seemed kind-of creepy to me. I have heard that it is a bit "dark". The old version is a little hokey, but my kids like it. It departs from the book quite a bit, though. But that just gives plenty of homeschooley opportunities to compare the two and call it school. :o)
Post a Comment