Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh How I Hate VISTA, Let Me Count The Ways

1. Nothing is compatible without a "fix"
2. Customer Service is somewhere in Indonesia, yeah they say they speak English, right
3. My Ipod does not like VISTA
4. Everyone laughs when I start out my question with, " I have Vista and my ipod....."
5. My fisher price FP3 player does NOT work with VISTA...so no uploading songs for the kids
6. Everything is different, I don't like change...
7. Nothing is compatible...
8. My IPOD won't download sermons and podcast into itunes....
9. Nothing is compatible..
10. VISTA's Customer service is in Indonesia... and Apple's customer service is in Packistan....
11. My dad who writes computer programs for the airport cannot figure out itunes and VISTA!
12 How much is a MAC????

2 comments:

DebiH. said...

You do need a mac :)
It will solve your ipod sorrows but everything else in your computer world may be incompatible!
I have NO CLUE how to use anything other than a mac!

DebiH. said...

Hey! My comment finally published!!!! I just tried it for fun, it has NEVER worked before! Maybe my recent mac update made a difference? Yippee!