I can't find a color scheme or template that I LOVE!!!
And I can't remember what my first blog choice was, can you say early onset ahlzheimers???
In my dream world I want a blog that looks like one of these
http://thevintagepearl.blogspot.com/ HOW DOES SHE GET HER PHOTOS THAT BIG?
http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/
http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/portabellopixie/portabellopixie_boutique_patterns/index.html
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm not sure but I think you can "buy" blog designs. Those are cool blogs. I haven't even begun to mess with my blog design, wouldn't know where to start but I do enjoy seeing a unique one. One more thing--I think you have more freedom in the design if you use typepad.
YOu can adjust the size of the photos when you download them. The default is medium. Maybe that is the "large" size?
YOu can adjust the size of the photos when you download them. The default is medium. Maybe that is the "large" size?
I have no idea why the posted twice :-). Just thought I'd also throw in that you inspired me to change my colors around too.
Post a Comment