Thanks so much for the quilt,bag and cake. I love the quilt, I came home and used it on the couch. Maddy, I love the bag and when Aunt Renee saw it she was wanting it. I really was glad to see you guys. Sorry we didn't stay long but I was really feeling bad. I slept Wed. the 16th most of the day but I feel better today! Love you guys very much, Grandma Anne
Maddy I love that bag. My birthday is right around the corner. (Hint, Hint) I am thinking designs by maddy. I love you guys and miss you. I hope to see you soon.
Love the bag; great job Maddy! The quilt is fabulous! Prairie Paisley? I want the pattern you used; please? We're driving home. Wanna sew?? I need help sandwiching my quilt.
6 comments:
The quilt looks great and so does the bag! Did Maddy make the bag?
Yes my Maddy made the bag. Her next project is making me one!! Move over Vera Bradley..It's Maddy!!
The bad is so cute. Looks great. And only here would we be making a fire and want to snuggle up on our "cold" nights. =)
Thanks so much for the quilt,bag and cake. I love the quilt, I came home and used it on the couch. Maddy, I love the bag and when Aunt Renee saw it she was wanting it. I really was glad to see you guys. Sorry we didn't stay long but I was really feeling bad. I slept Wed. the 16th most of the day but I feel better today! Love you guys very much, Grandma Anne
Maddy I love that bag. My birthday is right around the corner. (Hint, Hint) I am thinking designs by maddy. I love you guys and miss you. I hope to see you soon.
Love the bag; great job Maddy! The quilt is fabulous! Prairie Paisley? I want the pattern you used; please? We're driving home. Wanna sew?? I need help sandwiching my quilt.
Post a Comment