Really, Leisa, it's FINE!!! If you have the time to, whip the fold down/together. It will just look like you had to piece the fabric. If you use small enough stiches and keep most of the stitch below the surface of the quilt and you might not even notice. If you need a visual on how to do that, give me a call and I'll take some pictures with needle and thread. I say you should charge more for the quilt because it has "extra thick, reinforced backing" Lol It's beautiful!! you're grandma is going to love it!!
4 comments:
Really, Leisa, it's FINE!!! If you have the time to, whip the fold down/together. It will just look like you had to piece the fabric. If you use small enough stiches and keep most of the stitch below the surface of the quilt and you might not even notice. If you need a visual on how to do that, give me a call and I'll take some pictures with needle and thread.
I say you should charge more for the quilt because it has "extra thick, reinforced backing" Lol
It's beautiful!! you're grandma is going to love it!!
I agree with Michelle--it's FINE. Noone's going to look at the back anyway. You did a beautiful job on it. When are you driving to Rome with it?
I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!
I think it is beautiful! I haven't picked up my quilt in forever. It is just sitting there in pieces.
Post a Comment