Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Day of School

When Olivia's lunch box came home yesterday it was a sad reminder that I won't be packing anymore lunches. Preschool is over for Liv. We have lots of memories and I am getting ready to start her preschool scrapbook.

Today is the last day of school. Liv bounced down every stair excitedly exclaiming it is "carnival day".

Momma Rhonda and Mark popped in for coffee and breakfast
The carnival had a bounce house....

and snow cones.....
and cotton candy.......
and a kissing booth.......................
and the kisser.....
Ms Shawnie......

And then we were back home for an end of the year pool party.







Game night with the girls and then I AM SLEEPING IN, so please do not call to ask me if I am driving in the morning!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so thankful to not have to pack lunches anymore, well not for Joe. The girls have to have lunches for camp so I still have to pack lunches for a little longer.

Julie said...

Even the "don't call me to ask if I'm driving" comment makes me teary-eyed!