Today I am working tirelessly to complete my grandmothers legacy quilt. Her birthday is Tuesday. I am toying with the idea of driving up on Monday and surprising her for her 84th birthday. She lives in Rome, GA.
The concept of the quilt is to represent her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren by birth stone colors in the main blocks. and then my mom will applique hearts in the birthstone colors of the spouses on the blocks. The background for the blocks is a cream color to represent her as the foundation (her birthstone is pearl). Anyway I have alot of work to do! I will post a pic soon, hopefully
Remnants of a night of partying. I went to bed at one and they were still going strong.
They woke up and started going through the scrapbooks. It was neat to see Hannah and Maddy remincing about their preschool days. Maddy and Hannah's first day of school they rode together.

5 comments:
That cat was cute laying on a pillow. Looks like the girls had fun. Were Hannah and Maddy friends already when they were in preschool together?
I'm glad you are going to try to post everyday. I love your blog and will look forward to you regularly posting!
yes they were friends from church. Hannah and Maddy met when they were about 2ish.
I had forgotten that Hannah rode with you to the first day of preschool. I was very sick:( What would we do without our scrapbooks?
HI wicked stepmother, do you know where I can get a biscuit?
gatorman, try your jacked up oven....You all need to get a "wife"
Post a Comment