Sunday, June 15, 2008

My first attempt to upload video from our Flip




We purchased a flip video last december and have just now figured how to upload it to the computer. It didn't like VISTA

4 comments:

Steph C. said...

Oh man, that is the cutest kid that ever lived. PLEASE take him over to Bonnie for a shot on the cover! Isn't it a blessing that GOd made them so adorable for the times you want to wring their necks? Kate is going thru such a stage right now!

Tiffany said...

Man, he's cute. I want one of those flips. Do you love it?

Julie said...

Soo cute! Madi just said the other day the Ethan reminds her of Jonathan at that age (from watching home videos...she was actually just born when he was that age!) After watching this I kind of thought so too, maybe that's why Jonathan and Ethan have such a bond!

Randi Sue said...

He is cute. I have a Flip, too. I am having so much fun.