I guess I am a little sentimental because I know how quickly this time passes, and he may be my last baby. All the pictures of my friends newest blessing has made me question am I done? Could I go through it one more time. Would it be fair to put my family through that? Why, did Eve have to eat that fruit??? But really I know getting pregnant would require a great sacrifice on the part of my family for 6 or so months, so I guess I need to be content with taking pictures of this little one snuggled in my bed with his blue blankey.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Baby Blues
One of my favorite times to watch the kids are when they are sleeping (yeah I know they are all angels when they are asleep.) But really I love a sleeping baby most of all. Ethan has been in our bed for the last week and I have really enjoyed the mornings, waking up to a sleepy blanket warmed child. I couldn't resist snapping some pics before he woke up and started his businees of the day. Here he is sleep warmed and smelling of baby bath and warm blankets. All the stretching, his toes and belly... Ahh I could just eat him up~~~not his boogers, though
I guess I am a little sentimental because I know how quickly this time passes, and he may be my last baby. All the pictures of my friends newest blessing has made me question am I done? Could I go through it one more time. Would it be fair to put my family through that? Why, did Eve have to eat that fruit??? But really I know getting pregnant would require a great sacrifice on the part of my family for 6 or so months, so I guess I need to be content with taking pictures of this little one snuggled in my bed with his blue blankey.

And hope that I get lots of grandchildren to cuddle, or that the stork drops a baby on my doorstep.



I guess I am a little sentimental because I know how quickly this time passes, and he may be my last baby. All the pictures of my friends newest blessing has made me question am I done? Could I go through it one more time. Would it be fair to put my family through that? Why, did Eve have to eat that fruit??? But really I know getting pregnant would require a great sacrifice on the part of my family for 6 or so months, so I guess I need to be content with taking pictures of this little one snuggled in my bed with his blue blankey.
Labels:
A Day In the Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll send a little memo to the stork for you :)
I know the feeling
Post a Comment