skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
10 comments:
That's a good one...it seems like a really good time to do that, at least for me anyway. It was nice to read that.
You know you have piqued my interest. I see all these new blogs listed and then you left this great quote. I am wondering. Maybe they are closed blogs and I am not trying to be nosey. It's just that the names of the blogs are good and interesting and seem like they may be about somethign substantial, that's all. NOT that this blog is not about something substantial. Oh boy, I need to learn when to STOP talking.
No worries AM, but you lost me with new blogs listed? Are the links from my blog? I am going to try and write a little more substantially this year, but I must warn everyone, sometimes it may be too real!!
Oh, well I am in the process of renaming and redoing my whole blog. So those are inactive blog names that I am trying out.
well, i like them all...good names...and really don't like how i sound like i am trashing other blogs by saying "oh, i look forward to real writing" ugh, so not what i meant...so i deleted my comment...
Hey now, I put this one on my blog months back. I LOVE this quote.
I thought you were going to blog everyday? Just sayin'
Not all of us have been sitting on the couch eating bon-bons all week.=)
Great quote.
Post a Comment