Friday, January 23, 2009

I found a new blog that I love!!

Yes, I think I was born in the wrong era, and glad of it during the summer, you know my love of the A/C!!

Well any way the Little House in the Suburbs is a blog after my own heart


Grab a cup of coffee, your PJ's, laptop and a comfy couch to enjoy this one...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So, are you going to start raising your own backyard chickens?? You and Melissa will be the people to get eggs from!

DebiH. said...

I don't really need to do anything! I'll get homemade bread from Julie, eggs from Melissa, soap from Leisa...and vegetables as soon as Leisa gets that garden under control! I can just sit at home and read blogs all day :) Seriously, thanks for sharing. It makes me want to spend a few minutes re-considering planting a garden this year. Okay...I re-considered it..still no time.

DebiH. said...

oh...and milk from Kirsten!

crispy said...

I found that blog a few weeks ago and it is one that I follow. Those are some crafty gals. =)

Leisa said...

We should be trading sevices! I have soap & veggies, and need eggs, bread and milk.

Just think if it ever gets to depression standards we will have our own community to barter with.

Kirsten said...

great idea!!! My cow is on a vacation right now until I have the baby but after that....

Emily said...

you need to find me a beach blog :)

i'm just saying!!!