Friday, September 11, 2009

I Just Want to Let Everyone Know...

That my sister is CRAZY!!


She is 37 weeks preggo with a little boy and is currently living in b-ham. Her last name is....just kidding, remember perverts, the pitbulls! Anyway she has a dog that has been her baby, as in this dog would probably be content to nurse and be carried in a sling...except for the fact that Lola is a lab and might not fit in the sling...


This is the first picture I received...





Then I received this one after John and LynsI started taking the birthing classes. Lyndsay writes and I quote," John has been practicing his “swaddling” on Lola every night!! Poor dog!! She has to undo herself quietly or he will go back and do it again! It is hysterical! "



The baby has a name, see if you can figure it out. I hope they don't change their mind to Cayden or anything..

And a pic of the happy couple, I hope they move home soon...
Somehow I don't think this New Years will quite look like this...?? Unless it's "Party in my crib BYOB"

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm surprised they haven't put a diaper on the poor dog!!!

Debbie said...

so funny!! What a cute dog!!!:)

Tiffany said...

Oh my, swaddling a dog??? That is sooo funny!
I can't believe she's already 37 weeks, he'll be here soon!