Would you all think I was crazy if I wore this to park day with Liv's bitty baby in it?
Does anyone have a baby I can wear for a little while? I need a reason to buy one of these cool wraps from loveyduds
Come on ladies he's going to make one of your girls a good daddy one day ;)


7 comments:
That does look cool. I never really used a sling or carrier because I never felt like the baby was really secure. I bet they would be in that one though.
Oh...the are too cute. Great colors.
Makes me want another. Actually the days that my older kids have a bad attitude make me want another one.
Hahhahaha...love the picture of Ethan!!!
AND!!!! I love those wraps and would LOVE to have another baby my self!!!!! Too bad I'm past the age of having one...guess I could quit my job and adopt one...hmmmm????
Shawnie,
you can't retire!! You have plenty of babies we are sending your way ;)
Usually the days my older kids have bad attitudes or when Ethan has stuck something in the light socket for the umpteenth time makes me NOT want another one ;)
You can wear my Miss Rae anytime. At the rate that she is growing, she'll be in a carrier for another 2 years!
I love these carriers too but mine is better ; )
I love the pic of Ethan! That boy I swear. I need to order my wrap. When are you coming to bham??? I miss my sister!!!!!!! Lola says hi and you can carry her in your wrap! :)
Post a Comment