Thursday, November 08, 2012
Facebook and I are NEVER, EVER, EVER getting BACK TOGETHER
Ok, so we are in the process of getting a divorce. We are negotiating on who gets the kids, and will I get alimony. Until then I may still creep on face book but I am definitely coming back to my ex-blog boyfriend. So who is still out in blog land?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm still creeping...
Are you blOgging?
Are you blOgging?
23I don't believe you! You have teased us before and I check and check and no bloggin' ! : ) I am still trying to keep HH updated.
I'm here! It's about time!!! I still blog, just in a crazy place right now so not as much as I want to
Kirsten
Glad you're back!
I'm still blogging...all the time! I'm with Debi though, you've teased us before! I'm holding you accountable this time. :0) Glad you're back!
I still blog. And I am in agreement! You have teased us too many times! Be nice!!!! Keep blogging. I can't take the teasing!!!
Post a Comment