I have to change my email from earthlink to embarq so I figure that now is as good as any time to change it. It has been brought to my attention that since I first had this address that I have had 2 other children. So I am not only Maddies mom, but Olivia's and Ethans. So, help me think of another name.
I am leaning toward moesmom@embarq (Each child is included and in proper order to boot) All credit for this one goes to our fearless leader (is there a name you want to be called~an alias....)
I am not up on blog ettiquette, do we put intials, peoples names, their stage names....)
Send me your ideas in the comments section
The whose ever's name I go with will win a extra quilt square
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well, moesmom was my first thought too, seems like a no brainer but then again, anyone who doesn't know you will think you have a kid named Moe...Lol
Hey, Leisa!
The quilt square is KILLER! You are a good student of the sewing arts. Keep it up.
As to the email name, you don't HAVE to go with EmbarQ. In fact, I suggest you go with gmail. It is EASY to use, lots of storage, and doesn't come with all the glitches of a new system such as embarqmail will undoubtedly have. Just google "gmail" and you'll have all the directions. And it's FREE.
Love U,
Rachel, the Divine Seamstress (that is what my boss calls me.)
Rachel you are a divine seamstress. You gave me one lesson and look what happened.
L
I'm going with the Divine Seamstress, gmail is WAY better...
And I was thinking something along the lines of: thefreemanbootcamp@gmail.com, or, my personal favorite, poopyhead@gamil.com.
Love ya!
How about berrypatchmama or berrrypatchgirl (saw the sign on your kitchen wall)?
how about 3kidsandnolive@whatever.com!! :) LUV U!!!
your fav lil sis
Post a Comment