Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Confessions Of A Homeschooling Mother Part 2

Ok, we are off the house selling/hunting for the time being. I cannot walk and chew bubblegum at this moment, so schooling Maddy 4th grade, taking care of Ethan, and the drama queen (Livvy) while keeping my home show perfect is not in the cards. We have not finished a complete week of school yet this school year. I have painted my bathroom a yucky shade of coffee and that will soon be remedied. I have painted the school room, the trim around the house, and I have the front porch, flower boxes and back porch ceiling to be painted. I have organized closets and arranged furniture, hung curtains and am in the process of peeling off wallpaper. Yes, this is why I have not been posting picturesof what we are eating for dinner. I guess I could just take a picture of Tony's Pizza and that would cover most days. So, the moral of this confession is that Monday morning we are hitting the books full swing, and no more house selling projects~~~for now. PS... I tried to tell Maddy that I would fail her this year and we could play all year and pick up fourth grade next year. She was not buying it....

No comments: