Ooo I love that Livy is sewing! She is doing a nice job, too. :o) I got H a little wooden box today that I am going to make into a little sewing box for her birthday. I looked at the too cute sewing boxes at JoAnn's, but they are outrageous--like $30 or something. I think I can paint up the wooden one to be as nice. We'll have to get our little girls together and have a good old fashioned sewing circle. Of course, I'd lay bets that H and Livy would be climbing in the crib before long. :o)
1 comment:
Ooo I love that Livy is sewing! She is doing a nice job, too. :o) I got H a little wooden box today that I am going to make into a little sewing box for her birthday. I looked at the too cute sewing boxes at JoAnn's, but they are outrageous--like $30 or something. I think I can paint up the wooden one to be as nice.
We'll have to get our little girls together and have a good old fashioned sewing circle. Of course, I'd lay bets that H and Livy would be climbing in the crib before long. :o)
Post a Comment