As a friend of mine reminded me, yes it is time again for Pumpkin Spice Latte's at Starbucks. As we live in the country we only can get Starbucks at our local Target store. So, after a LONG day of school, housework, more school, and more housework I ducked out after dinner with Liv and ran to Target. On the way to Target she told me about her day at school which is rare for her. Usually I have to grill her to get any information about her day. Well it seems that when she walked into school today she noticed that all the kids where running around making a mess of the school room. She said she just walked in and put her hands on her hips and started cleaning up their mess. She said Sarah also helped clean up the mess and Ms. Shawnee was very impressed with the girls. I am just wondering if she is getting her OCD from her mom. I kid you not I sometimes find myself watching the kids eat impatiently waiting to wipe down the table around them. You would think my house was spotless, NOT!
Well back to Target, I happily shopped with Latte in hand (Olivia chose not to try one ;) ) I found summer T's on sale for 2.98 & 4.98.... Yeah!! We bought Ethan the Little Eisteins Rocket, which I should have known was going to cause me many headaches in the future. And we found a cute witches tub and striped stocking legs for candy that says "trick or treat, smell my feet" Olivia wants to be wonder woman or super woman for halloween this year. We have Colonial girl outfits from Williamsburg but the flash and glitter of the costume aisle is too much to resist.
Well on we went to the grocery aisle to pick up pumpkin and chocolate chips. Yes I am making pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for a bible study meeting in the morning. Thank you T for posting the recipe. Olivia found some loose candy corn on the candy aisle and was chowing down. I just looked at her amazed at where did I go wrong. I mean haven't I given her lectures every year on poisoned candy?? Ok, so again we started with the poisoned candy lecture, and then you know how candy corn can kind of make you choke from the after taste. Well she started to cough a little and I looked at her and said, "Was the candy poisoned?" Her eyes got big, and she said ,"I think" Well then I laughed and said I hope you don't die... Just kidding! Livvy has a cool sense of humor so she thought it was funny.
On, we went to the school supply aisle to pick up the 1,000th pack of crayons it seems like this year. Where they go~~beats me... I also bought Liv some safety scissors so she doesn't amputate anymore limbs with my sharp ones. Well that was our trip. Oh, and the lovebugs, well I have had them in my hair, mouth, the grill of my car, in my house, and stuck in my cleavage!!! What is the deal this season. They have been here for two weeks and in masses. If your not careful you will inhale one. I am sure one is floating in my pumpkin spice latte as we speak.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope your pumpkin muffins turn out good. Those are our favorite around here! Next time you go to Target for a pumpkin spice latte you better bring me one! You know I need it. Liv is just too funny. She must crack you up all the time.
Ok, I am going to TRY a PSL from Target...hope it's good. To deviate from my java mocha chip is a BIG stretch for me! Plus I am out of my gift card money so I would spending my husband's life on 5 buck coffee. Lol While bringing one to Tif, bring ME one.
I cannot decide between the muffins or scones...I'm a little sconed out. Which ones are better Tif?
You are cracking me up with the "love bugs in the cleavage thing"!!!! THey are horrible, aren't they? I still have some plastered to my NEW car from this spring-no amount of car washing has removed them. A few days ago, Sari walked up to TJ and WHOPPED him on the forehead. As he gets all "offended" and starts to protest, she says, "They a bug in you hair". Yep, smooched love bug plastered into platinum blond hair-lucky TJ!
Post a Comment