Monday, November 05, 2007

Ethan Got His First Haircut

Wahhhhhh... My baby got his curls cut off, and he doesn't look like a baby anymore..wahhhh....

He sat up like a big boy and let the barber cut and trim.



I have decided that I am not cutting it short again! He is going to be a hippie homeschooler ;)




3 comments:

Steph C. said...

I ADORE it! You will get used to it! He's as sweet as ever! He's your "little man" now!

5Gustos said...

I for one love his haircut. I have always been partial to boys with short hair. I love to feel the short "stubble" hair on the backs and sides of their heads! Can't keep my hands off of it, in fact. :-) My boys always ask for shorter haircuts the "next time" I cut it for them! Boys are so special...

Michelle said...

I almost cried the first time I cut E's hair. With boys cutting off the baby comes so much sooner than girls, at least it does if you care about what "they" think. He does look adorable. Very clean-cut, all-American in a 2 year old kind of way. :o) And you will get used to it. E hates to get his haircut, so I try to time it around important events because I love that short look too.
You've got a big boy now!