Mmm... that soft minky fabric is so yummy..
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
We Are Finally Ready To Go
Well we are leaving in the morning instead of today. We just could not get it together. I finished my other cousin's baby quilt. Unfortunately my Christmas quilt has been neglected, so when I return I must finish it =) They are huge Auburn fans, so I made their baby boy and Auburn quilt. I am ready to make a quilt to keep. My poor babies haven't even had a quilt made by their mother. Well I will post from the road..



Mmm... that soft minky fabric is so yummy..
Mmm... that soft minky fabric is so yummy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have fun! Be blessed! Safe travels! Come home soon!
Leisa, It's GORGEOUS!!!! Wow! You should be so proud. Have a great trip.
What a cool quilt. It looks like fun to put together too! Have a safe trip. We'll have to make some soap when you get home. :o)
Post a Comment