Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can you guess what I am thinking about?


How about a backyard hive
Anybody up for some sweet excitement?

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

love this!

Anonymous said...

it looks like a miniature coffin. dead babies?

Leisa said...

No dead babies!!

ann marie said...

I thought the same thing about the coffin. I mean I was thinking more along the lines of dead dog after he runs away too many times and his owner gets really mad at him.
I think the real answer is window box though.

crispy said...

No...I have no idea what it is. Am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

your getting back to the earth and are going to start your own silk worm colony so you can spin and weave your own silk??? OR your going to start your own nest of some sort of rodent to poop in your garden for free fertilizer???

Leisa said...

Amy you are the closest, so you win!! The prize is you get to host my colony of honey bees!!

Anonymous said...

ah...do i have too??? :>) i will really enjoying sitting back and laughing....er...i mean enjoying watching you learn all the ins and outs. once you learn this ....there is good money in bee keeping. it will keep M busy driving them all around and out of your own bees nest:>)

do they sting? 'cause i've got the oils to deal with that!!!

ann marie said...

So THAT'S what it is! I never, ever would have figured that one out. You are one crafty, ambitious girl. It sounds very cool.

Cheryl said...

oh my! I thought it was some kind of bench and with the daffodils I was thinking you were planning a garden... bees?!! brave!!

crispy said...

OK, am I the only other one who has looked into this before??? I have researched bee keeping. Seriously. Now you bring this back to the idea list for me. Thanks.