
Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom


Happy Birthday at Rain Forest Cafe

We rode Expedition Everest 5 times!!!!!!!!!!!!





No, dad "It's A Small World , is NOT my favorite ride!!"

Maddy and I are complete idiots, I decided to be a cool mom and say yes, we can ride Splash Mountain on one of the coldest nights of the year! I just wanted to not have to say no to her, there is a lesson here!!
Well I realized my parenting error as soon as I sat down in a puddle of water in the front of the boat! As it launched, I got this sick feeling that Mike, who was waiting outside for us, was going to have a great time saying I told you so!!
Yeah, we walked off drenched and miserable, and Maddy said, Mom, "Why didn't you stop me, you're supposed to say "no"!! Like I said there is a lesson here.


I'm cold, and wet!!
3 comments:
Being COLD and WET is the worst. But it does look like you had a good time.
Happy Birthday Maddy.
Happy Birthday to my oldest Grand-Daughter. We love you Maddy.
Grandma and Peepa
Happy Birthday Maddy!!
Post a Comment