Saturday, January 03, 2009

Wanna see my future brother in law, maybe??

It's going to be rough having to look at him every Thanksgiving...



Well I have to go apply to the Biggest Loser, since I am supposed to be the matron of honor in Barbie & Ken's wedding...I am sure she will have us in pink frou frou, so my newest diet will let me just chew the food, and then spit it out. I'll update you on my progress...

8 comments:

ann marie said...

Oh my! That made me chuckle, really chuckle. Well, he is quite the looker. You really are too funny.

Cindy said...

I agree-Thanksgiving will be REALLY difficult. I know what you mean about bridemaids dresses...I once left a fitting in tears because the lady measuring me told me it would be better if I lost 20 lbs! (Mind you, I was about 70 lbs less than I am now!) To make it worse, I did lose 20lbs and STILL looked like a stuffed sausauge in the dress!

Julie said...

You are too funny!!

Tiffany said...

Where did that last picture go? It was so funny.
Almost congrats to Lindsay.

crispy said...

You guys are funny. Cindy, you made me laugh too. I think I needed that as I stuffed that last bite of doughnut in my mouth.

Emily said...

Bridezilla look out!!! The dress from He... for all of us is in our future. LYNS just kidding... Really did you have to put the picture with his tonsils showing. AND
you forgot to tell everyone he REALLY is a nice guy!

Yes I am the mother (future mother in law, oh yeah) of both of you..
LOVE

Leisa said...

Yes it is not enough that he is disgustingly handsome, he also is very sweet and thoughtful, and adores my sister....

Excuse me while I puke...

Just kidding.

He really is a great guy, and I am very, very happy that Lyndsay found such an amazing future husband. And did I tell you he wants 3 kids !!! Yeah I will be an auntie!!!!

His only fault that I can see is that he is allergic to the little puss-puss's, you know kitties!!

I think his eyes about swelled shut over Christmas due to Pumpkin, my mom's cat.

Well he couldn't be ALL perfect, could he???

Smith Schoolhouse said...

you are SO funny!!!