I belong to a coupon sharing group, but am not active anymore. You send others the coupons you don't need, submit a wishlist and they send coupons you want. It isn't completely free, but pretty close. If you want more info, just let me know.
Hey Leisa. Thought I would come on over and check out your blog. I laughed out loud when I saw this pic. I must borrow it for the blog. It is just hilarious. LOL.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I belong to a coupon sharing group, but am not active anymore. You send others the coupons you don't need, submit a wishlist and they send coupons you want. It isn't completely free, but pretty close. If you want more info, just let me know.
Hey Leisa. Thought I would come on over and check out your blog.
I laughed out loud when I saw this pic. I must borrow it for the blog. It is just hilarious. LOL.
Post a Comment