This is our tooth fairy pillow. My mom made it for Lyndsay and I when we were little, and now her grandchildren are tucking baby teeth in it eagerly awaiting a visit from the fairy. All of Maddy's teeth have at one time seen this pillow. Now Liv is tucking each of her baby teeth in it, soon Ethan and Lyndsay's babies will use it and then maybe our grandchildren.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
The tooth fairy is coming tonight...
This is our tooth fairy pillow. My mom made it for Lyndsay and I when we were little, and now her grandchildren are tucking baby teeth in it eagerly awaiting a visit from the fairy. All of Maddy's teeth have at one time seen this pillow. Now Liv is tucking each of her baby teeth in it, soon Ethan and Lyndsay's babies will use it and then maybe our grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's cool....cute pictures too!
such a cute pillow ~
I forgot about that pillow! Did the tooth fairy leave big $$$!!!
Uh oh! Now Lyndsay's having a baby who gets custody of the pillow? ;o)
Post a Comment