until Sunday afternoon that is... I am driving my supermodel sis to Alabama tomorrow and leaving her there all by herself..~tear~ My amazing husband is keeping all of our children (all three of them) while I send Lyns off. So if you see my crew out and about this weekend show them some grace. I am entirely expecting no hair brushing, teeth cleaning or bathing will be going on. As he likes to let them dress themselves they may also look like street children, but I am totally sure they will be having fun with their dad! All that counts is everyone is still alive and well when I get home. I am not sure if Olivia will be wearing panties this weekend..hmmm..I better make sure I dress her tonight for preschool in the AM. We have so far worn panties every day to school this year. Go Livvy!
See you all in a couple days. Please pray for travel safety for us and for my sweet husband as he cares for the kids.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Safe travel gals! Blessings and hopes for a dynamic and exciting new life in Alabama for Lyndsay!
I know you are back--now post!
hey do you miss me???
Post a Comment