Monday, September 17, 2007

I Finished My Christmas Quilt Today!!!


Ok, Just kidding. If Debi H hadn't held me up with her square it would be done ;0)
I had fun last night, it was so worth all the cussing, I mean aggravation to have such beautiful squares. Thank you so much Steph and Michelle you all are great. Whenever I look at my Christmas blocks, I mean quilt I will fondly remember all you ladies.
**disclaimer** For those of you who do not know me, this is NOT my quilt. This is a picture from about.com Christmas quilting is the topic. Please no plagiarising lectures...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about my quilt with my ZTA t-shirts!!! COME ON SIS!!!

Melissa said...

I love this post!! :) You're too funny!! What a beautiful quilt!

Tiffany said...

You are so funny--I thought that was taken in your kitchen at first. Isn't it funny how so many of the blocks look like ones from our exchange?

oneblessedmamma said...

I LOVE the gingham. I am TOTALLY stealing that look! That's amazing that those are all different stars just like we did :-). I even have mine laid out in a 4 x 4 grid just like this one because of the extra blocks I made.

Steph C. said...

Hilarious. I was like, Holy Moly, they are so motivated on this one!