Monday, September 03, 2007

Night Tour of DC

Myself and the girls took a night tour of the monuments in DC. Mike stayed at the camper with Ethan and we set out for the tour pick up site at the campground. We took a tour bus to The Jefferson, Lincoln, & Vietnam memorial. It was alot cooler and we were able to enjoy walking around the capitol.

Vietnam Memorial, the girls were able to rub a pencil aon paper across the names. Maddy was struck by the reflection of yourself as you read the names.




The Vietnam Nurses Memorial was across the park and amazing. My pics didn't turn out because of the darkness.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Can I travel with you guys next summer??? You did the neatest stuff! I especially love the Jamestown pictures. I am dying to go there. We also did Arlington National Cemetery. I actually have a cousin buried there and we found his grave. That's also where Joe expounded on women and their long boobies.