Ethan had a fever virus for 5 days. All I did was hold and rock a baby;) It was kind of nice to sit in the lazy boy and just hold a baby all day ;)
I did school with Maddy EVERY day~~~woo-hoo~~~
I cleaned out all the closets and rooms upstairs, my mom came over for reinforcements. With all the kids rooms upstairs by themselves I often don't see all the mess until it is trailing down the stairs...or smelling down the stairs ( I found a couple of rotten sippys~~oh my~~)
Maddy's room I pulled out 2 garbage bags of craft "crap", ribbons and scraps and buttons and thread and cloth and more crap.......

3 comments:
WOw! Look at you go!!! Wanna come do mine? :o)
You will love having a clean house to come home to after your trip.
The quilt is beautiful and the house looks great!
Your quilt is beautiful! I love it! I checked out the jelly rolls. I may have to try getting one sometime. I like how they put the fabrics together for you.
I love the paint in Liv's room--I don't think I've ever seen your upstairs. Next time I come I want a tour!
Post a Comment