Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I can't believe I am posting and my house looks LIKE THIS!

Just kidding I am NOT showing you all my house, so no surprise visits. I scanned some blogs and can completely relate to Tiff. I cannot get my house together...I don't want to do it, but I want it clean. I have gotten it about 75% there and I find if I don't finish all my effort is in vain. It will be trashed in a matter of hours. Also if I focus on one area then the rest falls apart. I literally want to tape my kids to the couch turn the TV on and get it clean without little ones undoing my effort. Please no child training comments... I am about over child training at the moment too, I just want to be a lazy slug and watch gobs of TV and read juicy love stories curled up on the couch.... Okay I am back to reality, and I hear the dryer beeping...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are too funny. You know if you would train Ethan he could be scrubbing toilets, Livvy could be mopping, and Maddie could be cooking dinner all while you put up your feet and eat bonbons. Oops--I forgot you didn't want any child training comments. Are you out of Duct tape? Did you get your house totally clean?

Kirsten said...

I have 5 HUGE loads of laundry to fold and there is more on its way. I really should get the kids helping me but I just don't want to right now. Blaaahhh.

Julie said...

Dyer? What happened to the clothesline:?

5Gustos said...

I've been getting the kids more involved with namely laundry, dishes, toilet (bathroom) scrubbing, and sweeping. It has not been easy this week, as we were SO behind from 1 1/2 weeks of the flu, but we're definitely seeing progress. It's hard for me to be consistent with it. It sometimes takes more energy to get them involved than it does to just do it all by myself. I think consistency is the key. And I'm trying to be consistent because I know it will pay off sooner or later.

Smith Schoolhouse said...

Leisa, I am enjoying finally reading your blog but what in the world does the name of it mean about hte wicked step mother?