Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Looky What I can Do

Okay I should be teaching Math, or doing laundry or a million other things but I don't wanna...So I am going to try embedded links, thanks to Lisa.

One of my favorite blogs right now is about a homeschooling mommy with a redheaded daughter. I love her colors design and all the projects she has going. Make sure you check out her home page.

Yeah, I did it, COOL

3 comments:

5Gustos said...

Yeah!!! Great job. I told you it wasn't hard. (Patting you on the back...)

crispy said...

Good job. Learning new things everyday.

Smith Schoolhouse said...

You did it! I did too a couple times but then I forgot how!!! I canonly o it in email now...

I love the red head link. I love some of the prints she had on there... and her house looks really neat too... is it weird to always be looking at the background scenes?

anyway, thanks for sharing!