* The feeling of a clean slate, a new school year, anticipation of all we will learn and do this year.
* An Indian Summer in the Mountains (crisp cool nights, sunny days)
* The First Day of A New School Year (new pencils, backpacks, crayons, and schedule)
* A purring cat curled up next to me at night in bed.
* A cold day, a good historical romance novel, and a wingback chair in front of the fireplace.
*The first days of December when the air turns breezy and crisp. I open the windows and let the wind whip through the house.
*Octoberfest in Helen, GA. The leaves change, the weather is cool, and the sound of a cold rushing water over flat creek rocks (not to mention funnel cake)
* Cool days sitting on a blanket at the park with friends.
* Picking a pumpkin at the Trinity Pumpkin Patch
* Trick or Treating in Debi's neighborhood with the golf cart pulling the trailer.
* Fall baking, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins!!
* Publix's cinnamon brooms
* The anticipation of making a "Christmas List"
* That Christmas songs start playing on the radio the day after Thanksgiving
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love trick or treating in Debi's neightborhood too. What are we going to do this year when she won't be here?? :(
We still go, park in her driveway and call her to let her know what she's missing!!
I think I'll be going with you to Helen, GA...that sounds great.
I should he home :)
BE home :)
why'd you have to mention the mountains- I miss it so much at this time of year!
your list makes me fall-minded!
Post a Comment