Saturday, September 06, 2008


Some of the perks of having a husband who is the junkman is that he sometimes brings home cool toys like this.
A little carwash and good as new! Too bad it's bright pink!! Daddy I want a 4-wheeler or a Jeep!


On a whole different side note while I was watching them play, Liv stopped and Ethan got out and popped the hood. ( Yes it came with a hood) He jiggled the battery wires, shut the hood and got back in the car!! I was dying laughing, what a man!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I want that cat! She is so cute in that little buggy. Did she let Liv push her around?

Leisa said...

yes, Boots is our cat-dog. He lets her tote him around, push him in the buggy and he sleeps with her at night.

We love Boots

ef1eagle@comcast.net said...

Just got back from spending the weekend with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Wayne. I read this and died laughing. What a little man!
Grandma Anne

Cheryl said...

cute, cute, cute

Smith Schoolhouse said...

we had a pushover cat too- they are great for curious, over-loving little girls!