Our book list for the last month has been pretty impressive for us
*Turn Homeward Hannalee
*Perilous Road
*Across Five Aprils
*Behind Enemy Lines
*The Monitor and the Merimac
*Abraham Lincoln Biography
* Abraham Lincoln's World
*Landmark History of the America's (textbook)
* Shades of Gray
* and we have started Old Yeller & Caddie Woodlawn. We are averaging 2 books a week. The good news is we finish Sonlight July 1st. So I plan to take off July then start back August 1st. How is everyone elses summer looking?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
caddie woodlon is a favorite.
You have read all of those??? Wow! That's more than we've read in the past four months. Are there any of those that are a "must read?"
wow- it takes me weeks to read one!
you MUST keep me up to date on your favorite books, madison has requested that her books be constantly updated. she LOVED Seaman!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i could just give her books and she could homeschool herself. hhhhmmm....
Wow, I love it that yo guys are reading so much! Isn't it wonderful!! My son has just begun reading chapter books on his own and I am so happy to see him choosing to read and enjoying it. After the move to Nevada and everything else that has happened this year we are looking at finishing up at the end of June and then taking July and August off for summer.
Post a Comment