
I have eat, breathed and dreamed about this chicken coop for the last 5 days. I have an awesome farmers tan, dirty man hands, and way more construction knowledge than I ever wanted. But my coop is done!! The ladies spent their first night in it and I found them on their roost this morning all huddled together. In fact only half the roost was utilized. A sure sign that there is room for a red chicken or two? hmmmm?
4 comments:
Beautiful! What a way to get Mike to build you a playhouse for the kids! :)
I love it! Nearly stopped in at your place today to see it - wish I had!! Yes, of course, you have room for more chickens - there isn't such a thing as too many chickens is there. (Now that we have 47! The farm lady brought home 9 Buff Orpington chicks last Sat.) Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Great job! Did you work that from a plan?
love how it turned out! you are some hard-workin peeps!
Post a Comment