I sit typing this in my fresh cleaned house. Today was wonderful. My angels finished cleaning my car, which looks fabulous and my house. I start the week all fresh and shiny. All the laundry is completed and even the upstairs is clean.
YAY!!
I love a clean organized home to start my week off.
I spent most of the day with my BFF, and I just want to say what a wonderful mom she is. It has been really cool over the years to see our friendship grow and blossom into being like family. You know your like family when you can't hide your bad traits any longer. She knows them all and still hangs around.. Happy Mother's Day BFF!!!!!!!! I think your one of the coolest mom's I know!

2 comments:
That picture could be of any random woman sitting with a carton of eggs on her lap. I want to meet this BFF for real!
I'm glad you had a happy mother's day, I also have a clean house and it feels soooo good!
I talked to the kids yesterday and they said they were cleaning the house for you. What a wonderful Mother's day present. I love you all
Grandma Anne
Post a Comment