Those are wonderul pictures. Olivia is just too funny. I love her expression as she is tied to the chair. Did her wicked stepmother do that to her? Did she not work hard enough? Also the one of Ethan in the swing is priceless.
OK, I love this series because I thought I was the only one who lets my 2 year old run around not only the house but the yard in only a diaper- sometimes she is lucky enough to get a t-shirt! Since we DO NOT have a fenced yard, I know the neighbors are probably shaking their heads! We are the first house they see when they pull into our neighborhood! It is funny to me but I always wondered if this was normal!
4 comments:
Great pictures. That's one neat cat-dog. ;-) Nice garden. Things look like they are coming up nicely.
Those are wonderul pictures. Olivia is just too funny. I love her expression as she is tied to the chair. Did her wicked stepmother do that to her? Did she not work hard enough?
Also the one of Ethan in the swing is priceless.
OK, I love this series because I thought I was the only one who lets my 2 year old run around not only the house but the yard in only a diaper- sometimes she is lucky enough to get a t-shirt! Since we DO NOT have a fenced yard, I know the neighbors are probably shaking their heads! We are the first house they see when they pull into our neighborhood! It is funny to me but I always wondered if this was normal!
Marissa, I consider a diaper dressed for yard play. The neighbors are lucky he has a diaper on ;0)
Post a Comment