Friday, August 22, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay, No Way!!!

Okay, Fay was coming! We were warned for days of her imminent arrival. Cautioned that we could go to bed with her a mere tropical storm and wake up to a monster Cat 3 (remember Opal??) We all stayed glued to Tom Terry heeding his warning to hunker down! There were bread shortages at Publix, schools shut down, and yet nary a strong gust happened. And we all poo-pooed Fay!!




And then she went out to the Atlantic and got all fat and sassy, and backed right over our a**..

Now we are on day 5 of our little tropical storm, and I have a yard full of debris and limbs to pick up tomorrow.

Although,....hmm........ she missed Miami, maybe once she runs over the panhandle she can back up and hit Miami. I mean why not finish the job? I'm just saying.........

2 comments:

DebiH. said...

You are too funny!!! Is it ever going to stop raining? We had a slight amount of storm damage. I took a picture of it and was going to post it but decided it might not be funny to those with serious flooding going on :)

5Gustos said...

I'm laughing. It's so true, all of it!