The girls just happened to be playing with the pink blanket that Ethan was pictured in a few posts below. So I said let's make a baby burrito. Do you know what a baby burrito is? Rhonda and I used to call swaddling babies in the hospital "making a baby burrito". You know its like tucking them up nice and cozy in a burrito shell......Ok, well anyway you know about my
folksytalk.Anyway here is my baby (toddler) burrito.... Yes, the girls are at co-op today so I have had some time on my hands....and what's more important , folding my 100th load of clothes or making a baby burrito????
3 comments:
he is such a girl!!!
we love him just the same..
He has grown. He looks like he was enjoying the attention.
I loved rolling the babies up in the blankets when I worked in L & D, and infant nursery. There's a special knack for it. Kind of like folding hospital corners with bedsheets.
Post a Comment