OMG...I rolled over to the computer after stuffing my face and decided to check a blog or two (yours and pioneer woman)...don't you feel honored that yours was chosen? Anyway, it's really hard for me to luahg when I am stuffed silly but,I really laughed when I saw this. That picture just says it all. Hope you had a good day!
4 comments:
OMG...I rolled over to the computer after stuffing my face and decided to check a blog or two (yours and pioneer woman)...don't you feel honored that yours was chosen? Anyway, it's really hard for me to luahg when I am stuffed silly but,I really laughed when I saw this. That picture just says it all. Hope you had a good day!
I've tried to come up with a clever comment for this, but I seem to be at a loss, so I just wanted to tell you, you made me laugh!
ditto!
you are so funny!!
LOL
love u so much!!!
Post a Comment