Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I woke up and found I now live in a BLUE state....

So were packing!


Well maybe not, but today is going to be an all out pity party day for me. It's dreary and I feel dreary. Not because I was a die hard McCain supporter, but because I was not an Obama supporter. So, today I will grieve and then tomorrow I will be a patriotic American and support our chosen representative, and pray for his wisdom and protection.


But today, I'm packing for AL, TN or GA!

6 comments:

crispy said...

oh...come to TN with us. I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Leisa said...

I would love to move to Tennessee it is such a beautiful state. The people are really great too. We are still praying for your house to sell soon!!

Anonymous said...

can you come and pack my house after yours??


amy w.

DebiH. said...

We're right behind you :)

Emily said...

What are you packing your house or a holster? Can I say that now???

Anonymous said...

are you really coming back? :)